The Path to Business-Integrated HR
IQPC's HR Metrics & Analytics Summit is back and better than ever this September 2-4 in Orlando, FL! Over the past decade, we at the HR Metrics & Analytics Summit have watched as the HR metrics/analytics discipline has evolved from an efficiency enabler into a strategic powerhouse capable of driving key business objectives such as evidence-based hiring, organizational agility, global expansion and profitability. The adoption of an evidence-driven approach to HR strategy is no longer optional and those who fail to do so will not only lose out on significant savings but also risk losing their competitive edge.
With this in mind, we’ve created the 14th HR Metrics and Analytics Summit to showcase how industry thought leaders are leveraging advanced reporting, predictive analytics and workforce planning to improve decisions related to talent and finally close the gap between HR and the business.
For more information, please download the 2015 event agenda. If you would like the agenda to be e-mailed to you directly, reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-800-882-8684!
You spoke we listened- what’s new for September!
- This year, we invite you to choose between our 2 concurrent Learning Modules
- Attend Learning Module A: Advanced Analytics from the Bottom Up and learn how to embrace powerful data validation methodology, data visualization techniques and predictive analysis to enable your transition from HR reporting to talent analytics
- In Learning Module B: Workforce Planning Intensive find out how to ensure your organization has the right talent in the right place and at the right time
- Designed to facilitate in-depth, peer-to-peer learning, our 75 minute long Knowledge Sharing Sessions consist of a short case study presentation followed by small group discussion. Participants will share lessons learned and proven strategies for success on how to build a data governance framework to promote data integrity and secure leadership buy-in for a new workforce planning initiative.
Back by popular demand!
- 14+ far-reaching and relevant case studies that will equip you with proven strategies for successfully leveraging HR Metrics & Analytics to transform your HR organization into a key enabler of both financial and strategic value
- 4 comprehensive, hands-on workshops that will equip you with the tools and knowledge necessary to successfully transition from HR reporting to HR analytics, build an HR analytics COE, embrace a data-driven approach to employee performance and utilize predictive analytics to more effectively manage the costs of employee turnover
If you’re looking to transform your HR department into a numbers driven and strategic-minded organization, you won’t want to miss out on this rare opportunity to learn from the best and the brightest the industry has to offer!