Optimize Talent and Drive Business Performance with Proactive HR Metrics & Analytics
Global economic growth has created a new level of competition for people across all industries. As a result, organizations are now investing more than ever in HR technology, tools and initiatives aimed at reducing the cost of HR services, optimizing employee performance and enabling data-based HR decisions to increase overall enterprise-wide profitability and agility. By supplying relevant data to the organization’s decision makers, HR metrics & analytics have emerged as key enablers of the strategically-aligned and high-performance HR function.
Despite the potential HR metrics & analytics holds, many companies still lack the knowledge, technology and resources to deliver relevant insights to the business. Which is why, this February 23-25, we’re inviting you to join us in Orlando at the 13th HR Metrics & Analytics Summit for 3 days of comprehensive peer-to-peer learning designed to jumpstart your move from traditional HR metrics to HR intelligence.
If you’re looking to transform your HR department into a numbers driven and strategic-minded organization, you won’t want to miss out on this rare opportunity to learn from the best and the brightest the industry has to offer!
We are working on finalizing the event brochure - please check back for the posted PDF for download shortly. If you would like to be one of the first to know when the agenda is released, please reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-800-882-8684!
Benefits of Attending:
- Two Tracks that will uncover the latest Predictive Analytics and Data Visualization tools and strategies available to help maximize the ROI and strategic impact of HR
- Three in-depth and interactive workshops that will equip you with the skills you need to effectively secure leadership buy-in for your new HR metrics/analytics initiative, align metrics/analytics with business needs, and transition from simple HR reporting to strategic workforce analytics
- Meet and explore your most immediate business challenges with industry thought leaders and like-minded peers during our extensive and unparalleled networking activities
Who will be attending:
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources
- Vice President of Human Resources
- Vice President of People Analytics
- Vice President of People & Culture
- Senior Director of Human Resources
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of Human Resources Technology
- Director of Workforce Analytics
- Director of HR Technology